We are seeking an Associate Lawyer to join our firm.
You will work as part of an established team with room for growth and development of your own clientele and practice. We are looking for a candidate who can work within part of a fast-paced practice, while maintaining a high level of professionalism with a focus on delivering quality services to our diverse roster of clients.
- Member in good standing of a provincial bar society and/or eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.
- Well-developed communication, advocacy, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven development of strong client relationships and ability to attract new clients.
- A high degree of professionalism and a collaborative spirit are required.
- An ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
We are proud to put our people first, and we take pride in our promotion and support of a healthy work-life balance, as well a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are also committed to the continued development of the knowledge and expertise of our lawyers, building on their strengths and growth for the future through education and mentorship opportunities.
This position is located at our office in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. We offer the balance of a busy medium-sized firm with the slower day-to-day life of a small Maritime town with many opportunities to be a contributing part of the community. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, and a fitness allowance.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please direct your cover letter and resume in confidence to L. Hyndman by email at email@example.com.